Avery Weigh Tronix
About the Company
The roots of the modern Avery Weigh-Tronix extend back to 1731 when James Ford established a business as a maker of “stilliards” in Digbeth, near Birmingham, UK. As the Industrial Revolution gathered momentum, the business was transferred to William Avery, soon joined by his brother Thomas, who traded under the name W&T Avery. In 1876, the company produced their first Weighbridge, with the first Service and maintenance contracts added soon after, in 1887.
Today, Avery Weigh-Tronix encompasses a number of the world’s best-known weighing companies, including Brecknell, Dillon and Railweight. The company is now a wholly owned subsidiary of ITW corporation, a publicly traded, Fortune 500 company with operations in 57 countries.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
96.56% INCREASE IN ORGANIC TRAFFIC
Monthly Organic Traffic on the website has been increased by 96.56%
In the past, Avery Weigh-Tronix website wasn't optimized properly as per the SEO guidelines. The major challenge was to improve organic traffic & rankings across India and generate leads. Most of the keywords were highly competitive.
Objective & Approach
Increase organic eyeballs with a focus on generating Traffic
DATA COMPARED BETWEEN JULY 2014 AND OCT 2019
Traffic Increase from Dec 2017 to Nov 2019
Pay Per Click
Increase revenue with 900% on across all digital platforms.
Increase revenue with 800% on across all digital platforms
- We have created multiple landing pages for multiple products with proper call to action button to generate leads.
- We have to create International landing page to target audience outside of India.
- Added proper call to action on landing page and maintain the loading speed less than 2 seconds.
- We have made types of campaign with different Ad groups as per the categories on website. Also, we have run certain Ads on product level (best selling products with high impression & click).
- Re-marketing creative Ads were created; it helped to target bounced audience of websites who have not convert into sale.
- We have implemented the Smart bidding strategy such as Target CPA to get more Leads in a cost effective way.
- We have used Multiple AB testing of Creatives, Landing page and Audience to give the best result.
- To target specific audience for weighbridge product and make them converted into sale.
- Brand Awareness & Revenue on a large scale for the usage of weighbridge product.
- The major challenge was to get to the right customer as the cost of the product are to high.
Conversion increase from July 2014 to October 2019
- Return on AdSpend 15X
- Conversion Rate 200%
- Increase Revenue 900%
D-7/3 Lower Ground Floor, Okhla Phase -2, New Delhi, India, 110020