About the Company
A Amplus Solar is Asia’s leading distributed energy company to povide clean energy to its clients by setting up both on-site solar projects (rooftop and ground-mounted) and off-site solar farms spread over more than 275 locations.
Amplus have 250+ team of dedicated professionals catering 150+ commercial and industrial client base comprises of renowned Indian and multinational firms such Yamaha, Cisco, Reckitt Benckiser, Shlumberger, Carlsberg, ABB, TVS, Schneider, Qualcomm, Halliburton, GE, Honda, among others, and leading Government entities such as Indian Railways, Delhi Metro, CPWD and HAL. Amplus’s operational plants are expected to cumulatively generate 11890 Million units of electricity over the 25 years duration of the projects.
“Elixir Web Solutions have been co-creating our Digital strategy for the last two years. Their expertise lies in Search engine optimization, Social Media and Search Engine marketing. Their flexibility, quick response and dedication are three things why I would recommend them as digital marketing partners.”
– Maithily Sarkar (Sr. Manager Marketing)
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
30,722% INCREASE IN ORGANIC TRAFFIC
Monthly Organic Traffic on the website has been increased by 30,722%.
Objective & Approach
Increase Organic Traffic, Keywords Ranking, Brand Awareness, Content Creation & Lead Generation
DATA COMPARED BETWEEN FEB 2017 AND MAY 2019
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
TRAFFIC INCREASE FROM FEB 2017 TO MAY 2019
Email & SMS Marketing
We have created various promotional mailers based on the different locations & services.
Segentation is done based on Gender & Age-wise to target specific health-related problems. Targetted emails have higher conversion and open rates.
Various triggers were created so that automated mailers are sent from the system.
We integrated Whatsapp chat for quick and better customer interaction. It increased leads and improved communication.
Pay Per Click
300% INCREASE B2B QUALIFIED LEADS
Increase Qualified B2B Leads with 300% on across all digital platforms.
- LinkedIn Ads were created with targeting specific company with job title to serve the ads to the main decision maker of the company.
- Landing page was optimised to filter the leads through the Form, so we get the most qualified leads.
- We have made types of campaign with different Ad groups as per the categories on website.
- Re-marketing creative Ads were created; it helped to target bounced audience of websites who have not convert into sale.
- Gmail Sponsored Promotion helped in acquiring good leads.
- We made campaign on Facebook for lead generation with very specific audience job title wise of CXO, CTO & more, the decision maker of the company
- Ads were monitored from time to time, so that maximum conversion rate can be achieved.
- The total number of qualified leads (including branded) increased 300%
- The average cost per lead (including branded) decreased 31.09%
- The overall average cost per click decreased 45.02%
- The overall average click Increased 45.02%
Conversion increase from July 2014 to October 2019
- Increase in Leads 300%
- Increase Click Rate 10X
- Conversion Rate 400%
Social Media Marketing
95.9% INCREASE IN LINKEDIN FOLLOWERS
Increased LinkedIn followers organically & reached targeted industries.
Build brand awareness among B To B sector and educate the masses about solar energy
- Shared higher management video bytes to build brand trust.
- Connected with topical issues.
- Curated creative theme based posts.
- Shared all CSR activities done by brand.
- Shared company’s milestones & achievements.
- Curated environmental campaigns to make the masses aware and connect with our brand.
- Curated relevant industry-specific content like News, Infographics & Updates.
- Created an IP for the brand.Curated employee-specific content series like,
- Life At Amplus, Green Room Tales.
- Optimizing the profile on a regular basis.Using keyword specific content.
HOW AMPLUS SOLAR REACHED FORBES 100 BRANDS WITH IT'S LINKEDIN CONTENT MARKETING!
Challenge – To target FMCG brands.
- Curated and shared content related to FMCG Projects..
- Shared FMCG industry updates and our collaborations with the same via infographic
- A detailed video series was curated to target the brand
- Joined relevant & Affluent FMCG groups to share content
- Used relevant hashtags and keywords.
D-7/3 Lower Ground Floor, Okhla Phase -2, New Delhi, India, 110020