SEO or Search Engine Optimization helps you design your website in such a way that your pages can rank as high as possible in Search Engine Result Pages or SERPs. The higher your website ranks on search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing, the more business it is likely to get which is ultimately what your business wants. SEO can refer to both On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO.
On-Page SEO refers each and everything that one can do on the website to make it rank higher like title, keywords, content etc.
Off-Page SEO activities refer to what can be done off the site to help it rank higher in the search engine results.
Let us look at some of the Off-Page SEO techniques to be followed in 2018:
- Article Submission: Articles that are relevant to the business are posted on various sites. It is very important that the content of the articles is unique and describes the business well. Hyperlinks are created in these articles which redirect the persons reading them to the business. This is the most important aspect of Off-Page SEO optimization. It leads to an increase in traffic to your website.
- Blog Posting: It is a technique of Off-Page SEO optimization, where you write a blog related to your business. In this blog, you create hyperlinks which will redirect the readers to your website. The blog should be interesting so that more and more people read it and end up visiting your website.
- Press Release: In the age of social media and online sharing, any press release newsworthy enough should be shared multiple times through various social platforms. This will lead to a domino effect where your news will get widely shared across networks. More and more people will read it leading to an increase in traffic to your website.
- Submission of PPTs: You can also create powerpoints about your business and post them on various popular websites so that more and more people see the power points and get interested in your business.
- Link Baiting: Here, you have to post something unique but popular on your website. Because of this many will try to create links from your site as a reference. Thus, others will improve the page ranking of your site by creating backlinks to you.
These are some techniques that will definitely lead to Off-Page SEO optimization and give a big boost to your business.