Regardless of the size of the organization, social media management tools have become the core focus for community managers and marketers. The need to engage is very important. People tend to shop from brands that are responsive on the social media. Elixir Web Solutions, a leading digital marketing agency suggests the following social media management tools -
1. Sprout Social – Sprout Social is oneof the premium social media management tools. A number of companies such as Hyatt, Vice rely on the tools for the following -
- Social Media Scheduling
- Brand Monitoring
- Engagement Reports
Whether you are a fully fledged company or a startup focusing on a few social media networks, an agency handling multiple brands, Sprout Social helps you to save time and accomplish your daily social media tactics.
Pricing – Free 30 day trial followed by different monthly plans.
2. SEMrush – SEMrush is one of the one-stop-shop tool. The main emphasis is on keyword research and SEO but the tool has over 30 different features for content marketers, social media marketers, link builders and other mains dealing in the digital marketing roles. This enticing tool has launched a new addition to their suite of services that allow you to schedule and monitor social posts. The tool's social portion is -
1. Social Media Poster – It allows you to plan, schedule and create posts and analyze the social media performance on Twitter and Facebook.
2. Social Media Tracker – It allows you to track and analyze your competitors across several social media channels.
Pricing – Discounted rates are available for yearly plans.
3. Hootsuite – This is one of the most widely used social media manegement tools. The system’s user interface takes the form of a dashboard, and supports social network integrations for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, and many more. It can enable you to monitor what people are saying about your brand and help you respond instantly.
1. Monitor Several Streams in One Place
2. Managing customer service on Twitter
3. Cross Post to your Google+ Page
4. Free reports by email
5. Connect lots of services together
Pricing : Different plans are available.